"North Clackamas Christian School partners with Christian parents in providing our students with a biblically-based education that pursues excellence in spiritual, academic, artistic, & athletic programs, training them to serve Christ daily."
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired & only infallible, authoritative Word of God - 2Timothy 3:17; and 2 Peter 1:21.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; and John 10:30.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return to power and glory - Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26; John 2:11; 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9; John 11:25; Mark 16:19; Acts 1:11 and Revelation 19:11.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential - John 3:16; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10, and Titus 3:5.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of the damnation - John 5:28-29.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; and Galatians 3:26-28.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life - Romans 8:13-14; 1Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; and Ephesians 5:18.
What Makes NCCS Unique?
- Ranked in Top 20 of all Private K-12 Schools in State of Oregon (Niche 2018)
- Close Knit Family Atmosphere with 45-Year Heritage
- Non-Church Affiliated Christian School Featuring Preschool - 12th Grade
- Dual Accreditation - AdvanceED/ACSI
- College Preparatory with Strong Spiritual Foundation
- Small Class Sizes
- Highly Qualified Teachers - Licensed, Masters Degrees, Continuing Education Required
- Committed to Academic Excellence and Biblical Foundation
- Fine Arts Programs - Choir, Band, Art, Ceramics, Drama, Habitat, Cross-Age Tutoring
- Athletics - 1A Division OSAA - Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Baseball
- Soccer Team Ranked #1 Academic Team in the State of Oregon - For all Schools Public and Private - Avg. GPA: 3.86 in 2018
- 2018/2019 Academic Year Enrollment is 236 Students
North Clackamas Christian School has been dually accredited since 1995 for Kindergarten through 12th grade by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accrediting division of AdvanceED since 1997.
In compliance with Oregon law, all schools are required to post the immunization and exemption rates for their facilities and for the local community.
North Clackamas Christian School is a non-profit organization under the IRS 501(c)3 requirement. The taxpayer ID # is 01-0765884.
FACULTY & STAFF
|Extended Day Program/Educational Assistant/Recess|
|Teacher - Band/Bible/Chapel|
|Teacher - 4th Grade|
|Teacher - Habitat|
|Teacher - Secondary S.S./College/Career Counselor/HS ASB|
|Extended Day Program Supervisor|
|Teacher - JH Social Studies/English/Bible 7th/Inte|
|Teacher - Secondary Art/Spanish/Bible 9th/NHS|
|Teacher - 2nd Grade|
|Teacher - 3rd Grade|
|Teacher - 5th Grade|
|International Admissions Coordinator|
|Teacher - Kindergarten|
|Teacher - HS English/Publications/Afternoon Library Supervisor|
|Teacher - College Math|
|Preschool Education Assistant|
|Teacher - 6th Grade|
|Athletic Director/Teacher - PE/Bible 8th|
|Recess Supervisor/Testing Procter|
|Teacher - 1st Grade|
|Teacher - Preschool|
|Teacher - Music/Elementary Art|
|Teacher - Secondary Science|
|Teacher - Secondary Math/Physics/S.T.E.M.|
In January of 1973, North Clackamas Christian School was still a dream in the hearts of a few parents. They felt God directing them to establish a school where they could send their children; a school where teachers would reinforce the Christ-centered training provided in the home and the church. They also wanted a school with a strong academic program....