COLLEGE SUMMER PROGRAMS
Clackamas Community College
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Summer Camps
- June 17-21st from 9am-3pm for students entering 9th-12th grades in the Fall of 2019
- Students are able to earn college credit in one of the following: health sciences, horticulture, invention, music and film, web design, and welding
- Visit the following link for more information www.clackamas.edu/cte-summer-camps
- Must sign up by May 1st to be considered
Summer Scholars Program
- Summer Term, June 24th - August 16th for students completing 11th or 12th grade in Spring 2019
- Students can take up to 12 college credits tuition free (still responsible for course fees and book costs)
- Priority sign-up ends May 1st, registration ends June 1st
- Space is limited to 100 students; first come, first served
Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH
Application deadlines are April 15th for international students and May 1st for U.S. citizens.
Tuition due in full by May 1, 2019
Case Western Reserve offers four different programs ranging from $5,000-6,750.
Women in STEM
Students must have completed their sophomore or junior year of high school to participate.
Scholarships are available for these summer programs depending on the student’s achievements and/or need and availability of funds.
- Scholarship application deadline is March 24, 2019
Programs are located either at Stanford University (July 15-27) or Harvard Law School (July 6-17) and are as follows:
Summer Math Camp
College Prep Camp
Summer Coding Camp
Game Design Camp
Summer Robotics Camp
For more information visit https://cybermath.org/
Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ
Offers a wide variety of 1-2 week pre-college programs. Some examples are: Business Explorer Cybersecurity, Electronic Music Production, Introduction to Game Design, Pre-Med: Biology and more.
Cost ranges from $2,300-3,800 (not including cost of travel there and back)
For more information visit https://www.stevens.edu/admissions/pre-college-programs