"North Clackamas Christian School partners with Christian parents in providing our students with a biblically-based education that pursues excellence in spiritual, academic, artistic, & athletic programs, training them to serve Christ daily."
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired & only infallible, authoritative Word of God - 2Timothy 3:17; and 2 Peter 1:21.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; and John 10:30.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return to power and glory - Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26; John 2:11; 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9; John 11:25; Mark 16:19; Acts 1:11 and Revelation 19:11.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential - John 3:16; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10, and Titus 3:5.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of the damnation - John 5:28-29.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; and Galatians 3:26-28.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life - Romans 8:13-14; 1Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; and Ephesians 5:18.
What Makes NCCS Unique?
- Ranked fourth of all Private K-12 Schools in Clackamas County (Niche 2020)
- Close Knit Family Atmosphere with 45-Year Heritage
- Non-Church Affiliated Christian School Featuring Preschool - 12th Grade
- Dual Accreditation - AdvanceED/ACSI
- College Preparatory with Strong Spiritual Foundation
- One class of students per grade level.
- Highly Qualified Teachers - Licensed, Masters Degrees, Continuing Education Required
- Committed to Academic Excellence and Biblical Foundation
- Fine Arts Programs - Choir, Band, Art, Ceramics, Drama, Habitat, Cross-Age Tutoring
- Athletics - 1A Division OSAA - Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Baseball
- Soccer Team Ranked #1 Academic Team in the State of Oregon - For all Schools Public and Private - Avg. GPA: 3.74 in 2019
- 2021/2022 Academic Year Enrollment is 300 Students
- Best Blue Ribbon Private Schools 2021 in the state of Oregon (Private School Review)
North Clackamas Christian School has been dually accredited since 1995 for Kindergarten through 12th grade by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accrediting division of AdvanceED since 1997.
In compliance with Oregon law, all schools are required to post the immunization and exemption rates for their facilities and for the local community.
North Clackamas Christian School is a non-profit organization under the IRS 501(c)3 requirement. The taxpayer ID # is 01-0765884.
FACULTY & STAFF
|Teacher - Secondary Math & Science|
|Teacher - 4th Grade|
|Habitat Club Leader|
|Student Teacher- 5th Grade|
|Office Manager/Admissions Director|
|International Admissions Advisor|
|Teacher - Junior High English/Bible|
|Teacher- High School Bible|
|Teacher - Secondary Art/Spanish|
|Teacher- High School English & Yearbook|
|Teacher - 2nd Grade|
|Band Director & IT|
|Teacher- High School Science & Health|
|Teacher- 3rd Grade|
|Teacher - Kindergarten|
|Preschool Education Assistant|
|K-12 Dean of Students|
|Teacher - 6th Grade|
|Athletic Director & Teacher|
|Teacher - 1st Grade|
|Teacher - Preschool|
|Teacher - Elementary Music/Art & Choir Director|
|Business Office Assistant|
|Teacher - Secondary Social Studies|
|Front Office Staff|
In January of 1973, North Clackamas Christian School was still a dream in the hearts of a few parents. They felt God directing them to establish a school where they could send their children; a school where teachers would reinforce the Christ-centered training provided in the home and the church. They also wanted a school with a strong academic program....