FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
One place for students to find and apply for scholarships online, absolutely free.
- Has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, ABC News, Financial Times, and Yahoo Finance
- 100’s of new scholarships are added each week and it filters so a student sees only the scholarships he/she is eligible for
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Allows students to apply for federal grants, work-study, and loans in one application.
- Most 4-year colleges/universities require the form to be completed. It also serves as a financial aid application for state and college-granted funds.
- It is "open" now; apply soon as there is limited funding
Oregon specific financial aid
Oregon Opportunity Grant: need-based, Oregon resident, enrolled at least half-time for fall 2021 in an Oregon post-secondary institution (community college, state university, many private colleges also)
- Oregon Promise Grant: need-based, Oregon resident, attending a community college, minimum high-school GPA of 2.5